Terms of Service
1. About These Terms of Service
In these terms of service "We" and "Us" means Rawr Foods Ltd. trading as "RAWR" and "Rawr". "You" means you the customer. "Order" means a product purchase placed by you through This Website. "Product" means any item which you may purchase through This Website. The terms of service constitute the contract between us and you for the use of This Website ("rawrchoc.com") and, if together with your Order Confirmation, for the supply of Products.
2. Shopping with Us
- By placing an Order through This Website, you make an offer to us to purchase the products you have selected subject to these terms of service. We may or may not accept your offer at our discretion.
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation is produced automatically and does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Products(s) are available and details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and confirm the price and delivery details of the Product(s) purchased. If some or all of the Products are not available we will let you know by email, providing you the option to cancel or change your order.
- We may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at our sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full so long as the product has not yet been produced and/or shipped as deemed appropriate. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- The price for each Product is shown on This Website and may include V.A.T at 17.5% if applicable.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on This Website are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your Order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for Products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of any applicable delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment details, based on the delivery address you specify. In some rare cases we may have to re-quote your shipping price, if this happens we will contact you and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the new price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled). For more information about our delivery charges see the shipping page.
- You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit or debit card. Other methods of payments may be made available at a later date.
5. Credit/Debit Card
- Orders may be processed online using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Delta and Maestro/Switch/Solo).
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted by a 3rd party payment processor to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- Any Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the addresses differ.
- We try to keep This Website as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular Product(s) will always be available. If we cannot supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- We deliver to destinations inside and outside the UK.
- You will be notified of any applicable delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details. For more information about our delivery charges see the shipping page.
- Orders are normally dispatched by Royal Mail (1st Class) within the UK.
- We will make every effort to deliver for the delivery date requested within your order but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by early or late delivery.
- Please Order from This Website with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as We cannot be responsible for this. We do our best to deliver on the correct date however certain factors, such as the reliability of Royal Mail, are out of our control.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a Consumer.
8. Copyright and Trade Marks
- We do not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in This Website and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the This Website is owned by, or licensed to Rawr Foods Ltd., unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of This Website, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use This Website for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of This Website for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on This Website may not be used for any other purpose without prior written permission from Us.
- rawrchoc.com, "Rawr Foods", "Rawr Chocolate", and our logos are trade names or trade marks of Rawr Foods Ltd. and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission.
- We do not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of any brands featured on This Website belong to their respective owners.
9. Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- We make a commitment to protecting your privacy and promise only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, We may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Us (for example your name, phone number, postal address, and email address). We may also record which Products you are interested in and which Products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our security policy and may be used to:
- process your Order;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
- help fraud prevention;
- open and run your account;
- provide a more personal shopping experience.
- Once your payment has been processed by our merchant, we do not retain or store any of your payment details. These details are not passed to a 3rd party.
- We will not share or sell your name, email address, or postal address with 3rd parties without your explicit consent.
- By making an Order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
10. Marketing Communications
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an Order) whether or not you want us or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new Products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we'd like to keep you informed of the developments we think will interest you.
- We will not send you any marketing emails and We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies without your prior consent.
- Where requested please therefore check the relevant box marked.
- In Order to improve This Website and our services we may use a technology known as 'cookies'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited This Website before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve This Website and the Products and Services available to you.
12. Your Privacy
- We will only use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We may offer refunds as we see fit, however, as our Products cannot be reused after they are produced we will not normally offer a refund unless the refund is as a result to a fault of ours or the Product(s) have not been produced and/or dispatched as applicable. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
14. Faulty Products
- We do our best to produce and package Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate. Please contact us by phone or email within 7 days of receipt.
- For help with items later than 7 days after your initial receipt please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
15. Circumstances Beyond Our Reasonable Control
- We will make every effort to perform our obligations under the Contract. However, we cannot be held responsible for delays or failure to perform if such delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In the event of a delay, we will perform our obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
16. Our Responsibilities and Liabilities
- We have tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should contact us for further details if you are unsure about the details of a Product.
- Because of the nature of the Internet We provide and maintain This Website on an "as is", "as available" basis and We make no promise that use of This Website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if We are unable to provide our Internet Services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website may contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by You and if You use This Website in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Us for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a Consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- We will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or other circumstances out of our control.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a Consumer which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, We exclude liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Us and We shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on This Website;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating This Website;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of This Website or any Product purchased through This Website;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the This Website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading This Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from This Website or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which This Website link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other Services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- We may change or withdraw any part of This Website, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- We may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of This Website upon breach of any part of these terms of service whatsoever.
- If We do not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these terms of service are held to be unenforceable, such part will at our option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms of service constitute the full agreement between You and Us and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are principally aiming This Website at the UK market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Use of This Website and these terms of service are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Reaching Us
- If you would like help when Ordering, information about a Product, a request for a Product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Company Address: 17 Mahoney Green, Rackheath, Norwich, NR13 6JY, United Kingdom
Company Registration no. 06760714