These privacy terms are from our Terms of Service. If you have any questions or concerns please do contact us.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- We make a commitment to protecting your privacy and promise only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, We may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Us (for example your name, phone number, postal address, and email address). We may also record which Products you are interested in and which Products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our security policy and may be used to:
- process your Order;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
- help fraud prevention;
- open and run your account;
- provide a more personal shopping experience.
- Once your payment has been processed by our merchant, we do not retain or store any of your payment details. These details are not passed to a 3rd party.
- We will not share or sell your name, email address, or postal address with 3rd parties without your explicit consent.
- By making an Order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an Order) whether or not you want us or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new Products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we'd like to keep you informed of the developments we think will interest you.
- We will not send you any marketing emails and We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies without your prior consent.
- Where requested please therefore check the relevant box marked.
- In Order to improve This Website and our services we may use a technology known as 'cookies'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited This Website before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve This Website and the Products and Services available to you.
- We will only use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.